Challenge 3 of #MTBoS12days “How I relax and rejuvenate over the break”
I enjoy a mix of the following not in any particular order:
- Reading – a good mystery or suspense, a book on theology, the Bible, blogs, etc.
- Watching African live streaming webcams especially Africam and WildEarth. I got hooked on these back in 2008 – and early 2009 signed up for Twitter to get tweets when animals were at the waterholes. And got recruited to tweet via the Africam website for a couple of hours a day. Although once school started up that fall, I stopped. WildEarth streams safari drives twice a day. I took the following screen capture a couple of nights ago (early am there) Love the sounds – heard lions roar also this week and saw giraffes.
- Time with my husband, friends, visits to Panera
- Celebrating Christmas with church family
- Cooking/Baking and Cleaning – yep – I think it’s relaxing as much as I can stay on top of it during the break and not feel like I’m behind.